Find your answer here
G910 provides two resolution options:
The reverse line of G910 can be adjusted by sliding the line on the screen. It supports two reversing modes: Full-screen display and Half-screen display, which can be switched by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of the reversing image. With Panorama display turned on, the reversing image will not be enlarged and show the actual distance.
1. The front camera behind the mirror can get more angles by moving it slightly, and the rear camera by changing the installation position.
2. Swipe the the screen up and down to get more viewing angles.
3. The rear camera image can be mirrored or flipped
The brightness can be adjusted by clicking the "brightness icon" on the screen. The current version of the G910 does not support the zoom function.
The rear camera is IP67 waterproof, and you can get a clearer view in the rain by spraying water-repellent spray on the lens. It is recommended to protect the camera when washing the car, as high-pressure water vapor may seep into the inside of the camera.
The current version of G910 is not equipped with WIFI and APP
The parking mode of G910 can provide protection for your vehicle after parking. Parking mode: With this option turned on, the dashcam will enter time-lapse recording mode after parking. Its working time can be set as 12H/24H.
Enabling Park Monitor Mode requires the installation of a hardwire kit, which can be purchased on WOLFBOX or obtained from our support.
After installing the hardwire kit, there will be an option of "Parking Mode" in the menu.
PLEASE NOTE: Correct installation of the hardwire kit is required for Parking Mode to work properly. The basic installation method is that the yellow wire of the hard wire kit is connected to B+ or a fuse with a constant power supply, the red wire is connected to the ACC fuse, and the black wire is grounded.
Normally, "ACC off" will be displayed on the screen after the car is turned off. When you touch the screen again, it will prompt "Parking shutdown later".
1. Please restart the car, then the dashcam will automatically exit the parking monitoring mode.
2. If restarting the car fails to exit the monitoring mode, please contact support to obtain software to solve it. It is recommended not to cut off the power directly to let the dashcam exit the parking monitoring mode.
1. The hard wire kit is connected incorrectly. Please contact support for wire connection issues or seek professional installation.
2. The car voltage is lower than 11.8V. The hardwire kit will automatically power off when the car voltage is lower than 11.8V to avoid draining the car battery.
3. The hardwire kit is defective.
4. The option of parking monitor is not turned.
With the G-sensor on, the dashcam will automatically record an emergency video and save it in locked file when it detects that the vehicle has been collided. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be adjusted in the menu.
AI motion detection is a feature that assists the driver when reversing. With this function turned on, when the rear camera captures the movement of pedestrians when reversing, it will issue a sound warning and show a red marker on the screen for safety.
In order to avoid new videos not being saved and frequent formatting of the TF card when the TF card is full, the dashcam turns on the loop-recording mode by default. In this mode, the recording time of each video can be manually set to 1 min, 2 min or 3 min, and when the TF card is full, the new video will automatically overwrite the old video to achieve loop recording.
1. Please check if the AV input on the top of the mirror is broken.
2. Please check whether the rear camera cable is obviously damaged, especially at the cable interface to see if the 4 pins are broken.
3. If there is no abnormality after inspection, please contact us for support.
Possible causes and troubleshooting steps:
1. If the mirror does not turn on after updating the firmware, it may be that the mirror has been installed with wrong firmware, please contact support to get the correct firmware.
2. Please confirm whether the power port on the top of the mirror is damaged or not.
3. Please unplug the GPS, TF card and the rear camera cable, and use a new charger with a compatible interface to power the mirror to see if it can be turned on.
Possible reasons: Warning sound of Speeding reminder. After plugging in the GPS device, the dashcam will give out a warning sound when speeding. Speeding reminders can be turned off in the menu.
Please make sure that the layer of film on the lens is torn off and wipe the lens with a cleaner.
1. Please try inserting a new TF card.
2. If the new TF card does not make it work, please contact support or get the firmware from WOLFBOX official website.
Find Speed Compensation in the menu and manually calibrate the displayed speed.
Possible causes and troubleshooting steps:
1. Check whether there are damaged video files in the TF card on the computer, and delete them if any.
2. Insert a new TF card.
3. If the new card does not solve the issue, please try to upgrade the firmware of the mirror to the latest one.
4. If the above steps cannot solve the issue, please seek further support from us.
More about G910
|Display Screen Size||10"|
|Video Resolution||2304*1296p 30fps+1080p 25fps|
|Frame Rate||2304*1296p 30fps+1080p 25fps|
|Super Night Vision||Support|
|Parking Monitoring with hardwire kit||Support|