Find your answer here
G890 provides two resolution mode:
Two-camera mode: 2160P(front)+1080P(rear) 1440P(front)+1080P(rear) 1080P(front)+1080P(rear)
Three-camera mode: 1440P(front)+1080P(interior)1080P(rear) 1080P(front)+1080P(interior)1080P(rear)
The reverse line of G890 is adjustable according to the actual distance.
1. The front camera behind the mirror can get more angles by moving it slightly, and the rear and interior camera by changing the installation position.
2. Swipe the the left side of screen up and down to get more viewing angles.
3. The rear and interior camera image can be mirrored or flipped
The brightness can be adjusted by clicking the "brightness icon" on the screen. The current version of the G890 does not support the zoom function.
The rear camera is IP67 waterproof, and you can get a clearer view in the rain by spraying water-repellent spray on the lens. It is recommended to protect the camera when washing the car, as high-pressure water vapor may seep into the inside of the camera.
The current version of G890 is not equipped with WIFI and APP
There is a hardwire kit among the accessories for the G890. After installation of hardwire kit, Driver can adjust the voltage that triggers battery protection in the menu to avoid draining the car's battery.
There are three options in parking mode:
1. Collision Detection: The dash cam will save the video when it detects the collision of the vehicle.
2. Low Framerate Mode: The dash cam will record at a rate of 1FPS/3FPS/5FPS/10FPS. Its working hours can be set to 4H/8H/12H/24H/Unlimited.
3. Motion Detection: When the front camera detects the motion of pedestrians, it will automatically save the video for safety.
Enabling Park Monitor Mode requires the installation of a hardwire kit. After installing the hardwire kit, there will be an option of "Parking Mode" in the menu.
PLEASE NOTE: Correct installation of the hardwire kit is required for Parking Mode to work properly. The basic installation method is that the yellow wire of the hard wire kit is connected to B+ or a fuse with a constant power supply, the red wire is connected to the ACC fuse, and the black wire is grounded.
1. Please restart the car, then the dashcam will automatically exit the parking monitoring mode.
2. If restarting the car fails to exit the monitoring mode, please contact support to obtain software to solve it. It is recommended not to cut off the power directly to let the dashcam exit the parking monitoring mode.
1. The hard wire kit is connected incorrectly. Please contact support for wire connection issues or seek professional installation.
2. The car voltage is lower than 11.8V. The hardwire kit will automatically power off when the car voltage is lower than 11.8V to avoid draining the car battery.
3. The hardwire kit is defective.
4. The option of parking monitor is not turned.
With the G-sensor on, the dashcam will automatically record an emergency video and save it in locked file when it detects that the vehicle has been collided. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be adjusted in the menu.
In order to avoid new videos not being saved and frequent formatting of the TF card when the TF card is full, the dashcam turns on the loop-recording mode by default. In this mode, the recording time of each video can be manually set to 1 min, 2 min or 3 min, and when the TF card is full, the new video will automatically overwrite the old video to achieve loop recording.
When the front camera detects the motion of pedestrians in parking mode, it will automatically save the video for safety.
1. Please check if the AV input on the top of the mirror is broken.
2. Please check whether the rear camera cable is obviously damaged, especially at the cable interface to see if the 4 pins are broken.
3. If there is no abnormality after inspection, please contact us for support.
Possible causes and troubleshooting steps:
1. If the mirror does not turn on after updating the firmware, it may be that the mirror has been installed with wrong firmware, please contact support to get the correct firmware.
2. Please confirm whether the power port on the top of the mirror is damaged or not.
3. Please unplug the GPS, TF card and the rear camera cable, and use a new charger with a compatible interface to power the mirror to see if it can be turned on.
Possible reason: Warning Tone. Warning sound can be turned off in the menu.
1. Please try inserting a new TF card.
2. If the new TF card does not make it work, please contact support or get the firmware from WOLFBOX official website.
Possible causes and troubleshooting steps:
1. Check whether there are damaged video files in the TF card on the computer, and delete them if any.
2. Insert a new TF card.
3. If the new card does not solve the issue, please try to upgrade the firmware of the mirror to the latest one.
4. If the above steps cannot solve the issue, please seek further support from us.
More about G890
|Display Screen Size||12"|
|Video Resolution||1440P(front), 1080P(interior) and 1080P(rear) ,|
4K(front) and 2.5K(rear)
|Aperture||Front 1.55F, Interior 1.8F, Rear 1.8F|
|Frame Rate||1440P(front), 1080P(interior) and 1080P(rear) ,4K(front) and 2.5K(rear)|
|Super Night Vision||Support|
|Parking Monitoring with hardwire kit||Support|