Find your answer here
I03 provides four resolution options: Front cam: 1600P/1440P/1080P/720P
The I03 is not equipped with reverse lines or parking assist
The i03 only comes with a fixed front camera that cannot be moved.
The current version of the I03 is not equipped with LDWS and ADAS
The current version of I03 is equipped with WIFI and APP. The APP can be downloaded by scanning the QR code on the WOLFBOX official website, or searching for WOLFBOX in the app store
I03 needs power supply through a cable.
The I03 is not rechargeable and needs to be powered via a cable.
The mounting bracket of the I03 is detachable. and the bracket can be removed by sliding the main unit.
1. Collision boot recording: With this option turned on, when the car is collided, the dash cam will detect the collision and automatically save the emergency recording video.
2. Time-lapse video duration: With this option turned on, the dash cam will enter the time-lapse recording after parking. Its working time can be set as 12H/24H/48H.
3.Time-lapse Video FPS：1 FPS/2 FPS/5 FPS
Enabling Park Monitor Mode requires the installation of a hardwire kit, which can be purchased on WOLFBOX or obtained from our support.
After installing the hardwire kit, there will be an option of "Parking Mode" in the menu.
PLEASE NOTE: Correct installation of the hardwire kit is required for Parking Monitor Mode to work properly. The basic installation method is that the yellow wire of the hard wire kit is connected to B+ or a fuse with a constant power supply, the red wire is connected to the ACC fuse (12V-24V), and the black wire is grounded.
After turning off the car, the video transmission on the App will be disconnected.
1. Please restart the car, then the dashcam will automatically exit the parking monitoring mode.
2. If restarting the car fails to exit the monitoring mode, please contact support to obtain software to solve it. It is recommended not to cut off the power directly to let the dashcam exit the parking monitoring mode.
1. The hard wire kit is connected incorrectly. Please contact support for wire connection issues or seek professional installation.
2. The car voltage is lower than 11.8V. The hardwire kit will automatically power off when the car voltage is lower than 11.8V to avoid draining the car battery.
3. The hardwire kit is defective.
4. The option of parking monitor is not turned on on the App.
In order to avoid new videos not being saved and frequent formatting of the TF card when the TF card is full, the dashcam turns on the loop-recording mode by default. In this mode, the recording time of each video can be manually set to 1 min, 3 min or 5 min, and when the TF card is full, the new video will automatically overwrite the old video to achieve loop recording.
Possible causes and troubleshooting steps:
1. Check whether there are damaged video files in the TF card on the computer, and delete them if any.
2. Insert a new TF card.
3. If the new card does not solve the issue, please try to upgrade the firmware of the mirror to the latest one.
4. If the above steps cannot solve the issue, please seek further support from us.
With the G-sensor, the dashcam will automatically record an emergency video and save it in locked file when it detects that the vehicle has been collided. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be adjusted in the menu.
Possible causes and troubleshooting steps:
1. If the main unit does not turn on after updating the firmware, it may be that the unit has been installed with wrong firmware, please contact support to get the correct firmware.
2. Please confirm whether the power port on the top of the unit is damaged or not.
3. Please unplug the GPS, TF card and the rear camera cable, and use a new charger with a compatible interface to power the main unit to see if it can be turned on.
1. Please try inserting a new TF card.
2. If the new TF card does not make it work, please contact support or get the firmware from WOLFBOX official website.
1. Please make sure that WIFI is turned on in the menu.
2. After turning on WIFI, please check whether WOLFBOX_ i03 can be found on the WIFI list on the phone.
3. If the App displays "Connection Failed", please find Get Support option in the App and contact us.
Please try to reset the unit or update the firmware, then the password will become the default：12345678
More about i05
|Display Screen Size||1"|
|Touch Screen||not Support|
|Super Night Vision||Support|