WOLFBOX T10 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam
Equip with high-performance chip, the dash camera makes its menu response speed more sensitive, does not lose frames when shooting, and has a longer service life.
Streaming Media Display
The dual cams can transmit the picture to the rearview mirror display the real-time traffic situation on the road without loss and delay, and has an ultra-wide field of view, which effectively eliminates the blind spot of the view, and provides you with better security.
Perfect 2.5K Image
With Sony Starvis Sensor, the front camera can 2.5K (2560 x 1440P) footage, clearly displays license plates or road signs in the distance that cannot be read at 1080P or other resolutions.
Enhanced Night Vision
Equipped with high-performance chip, the dash cam can capture crisp clear nighttime video footage in low-light condition which clearly shows car plates number and road signs to give you a better night vision experience.
Waterproof Backup Camera
170° rearview angle waterproof backup camera provides you 1080P clear image of what’s behind your car, it can provide you with a clear rear image and park the car more safely.
Advanced WDR Technology
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) is able to restore the true colors of objects to the greatest extent in low light or back light, which can make the image bright and dark details perform better, such as entering and exiting tunnels, night car lights, etc.
Compact Full Touch Screen
By swiping the screen up or down, you can easily adjust the angle and brightness of the backup camera. You can also swipe the screen left and right to switch between the front and rear cameras. The front lens can be rotated manually.
The GPS module can track your vehicle's location and driving speed. Use a dedicated video player to play the video on the computer will show the driving route and accurate speed, direction, longitude and latitude data.
T10 front and rear cam support manual trigger or automatic emergency recording with built-in G-Sensor. It will lock the video files when it detects collision. Or you can click the lock pattern on the screen to record locked video files when you think you need to keep an evidence.
When the card memory capacity is full, the dash cam will automatically overwrite most primitive unlocked video files with new video files. Emergency recorded videos and manually locked videos cannot be automatically overwritten, you need delete them manually.
When your car is put into reverse, the 10” full touch screen will display the rear view with guidelines to help you to park safely and perfectly. (This function is activated after the red wire of the rear camera is connected to the positive pole of the reversing light.)
Rear View Flip Function
The rear view flip function is very suitable for pickup trucks and RVs. Allow you to install the rear camera upside down, and just turn on the function in the menu, the rear view will be flipped 180 degrees.
The car camera supports 24 hours parking monitor and time lapse mode. please use WOLFBOX hardwire kit. The mirror camera will automatically enter the parking monitor mode after install it.
Mount front camera over original rearview mirror with the rubber straps. And plug the GPS cable into the main body and stick the GPS module to the front windshield.
1. Please check the functionality of dash cam with its all accessories before installation.
2. The length of original cable for rear camera is 20 feet, suitable for most types of cars. If it is not long enough for your car, We also have 33 feet rear camera extension cables
3. When using the parking monitoring function, please select the time-lapse recording mode. Otherwise, the driving recorder will quickly drain your car battery.
4. Please format TF card termly in case of the locked videos occupied much memory capacity, release them necessarily;
5. Please use original accessories provided in the package, just in case of compatible issues after using others, especially use 2 or 3 in 1 cigar socket will lead to 100% insufficient current supply;
6. If you use TF card capacity > 32GB, Please change TF card〔Class10(10MB/sec) required〕 format to FAT 32 on PC. (32G TF card is included in box)
7. If your car does not have a reversing system, you need to connect the red cable of the rear cam to the positive pole of your reversing lamp. If your car already has a reversing system, you just ignore the red cable on the rear cam.
|Dimensions||14 × 4 × 3 cm|